The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Video Review - Classic T Series Playing Cards by TCC (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Video review

T Series Playing Cards was the first deck released by TCC Playing Card Co. Twenty THOUSAND of these decks were sold within 3 months!

Given their popularity, TCC are now releasing the new Classic T edition.

Some features of this deck include:

It has a simple, yet elegant, design
The cards fan smoothly and are easy to recover
Printed in Taiwan
You will enjoy using these new Classic T Playing Cards.

Find all of your favorite or hard to find cards here: https://rareplayingcards.com?rfsn=280990.3da4d
RK44142
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of RK44142
Thanks David, I always enjoy your reviews. In regards to these Classic T's and the sister cards, Sword T's,how would you describe the finish? My experience with cards printed in Taiwan is that they come with a smooth or slick finish like the Whispering Imps Gamesters or the Liars and Thieves playing cards, where as I prefer the Linen feel of Bees and Bikes. But I really like look of theses TCC playing cards and the are very reasonably priced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Video Review - Classic T Series Playing Cards by TCC (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL