The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Svenlopes SUPERHEROES (4 x 6 Black) by Sven Lee (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Crazy that we have two such extremes in review of this...

the long and the short of it you could say?

which review is the most realistic I wonder?
I've asked to be banned
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
119 Posts

Profile of efrados
PM me and I'll send pictures of the pixelated images, envelopes with glue residue, envelopes with uneveness of what it's supposed to be same size (pairing long with long and short with short ),

Do you really think marvel and DC would like their heroes looking like that?!?

Again ... routines are not bad...
Also ... I know there are different heroes to be selected but ... how does the audience knows?
I don't really know how to explain or show the audience that other selection could be made... if I just take the one above or below I could be peeking for a memorized stack... I expected some explanation about that...
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2017, efrados wrote:
PM me and I'll send pictures of the pixelated images, envelopes with glue residue, envelopes with uneveness of what it's supposed to be same size (pairing long with long and short with short ),

Do you really think marvel and DC would like their heroes looking like that?!?

Again ... routines are not bad...
Also ... I know there are different heroes to be selected but ... how does the audience knows?
I don't really know how to explain or show the audience that other selection could be made... if I just take the one above or below I could be peeking for a memorized stack... I expected some explanation about that...

If that's the case sounds like another item that Titanas is pitching that he has not even seen or maybe
He needs to buy a new pair of glasses
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Anyone else have a review...would love to see confirmation one way or the other on this...
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Svenlopes SUPERHEROES (4 x 6 Black) by Sven Lee (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL