The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Online Magic Shops (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

carp4865
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Has anyone here heard of or purchased anything from USA Magic Tricks?
Thank you, Mike
DavidJComedy
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
79 Posts

Profile of DavidJComedy
Welcome, Mike. I have never done business with them or heard of them. For online, I've had excellent service from themagicwarehouse.com and penguinmagic.com .
David
davidjcomedy.com
carp4865
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Thanks for replying David. I hadn't heard of them, but in looking for Double Cross
they were first on the list. Their price was 47.00 which is a thirteen dollar savings.
For your information they are legit(As far as I know) and are located in South Carolina.
I took a chance and ordered DC and I have it, packaged like all other stores. I have purchased most of my Magic at Penguin.
I am a non professional and try to save a buck here and there. I'm not saying go there and buy something, but I had no issues and the code to
view instructions is very good.Mike
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Penguin seems to have the best prices. I also always check with Madhatter before making a purchase.
carp4865
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Thank you jimhlou. I usually purchase at Penguin also. Just wondered about
USA Magic Tricks as they had a good price on Double Cross. Have a nice day, Mike.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Carp: They certainly look legit! Give them a try and post your results here!
carp4865
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of carp4865
I ordered and received Double Cross from USA Magic Tricks. The only reason I
decided to order from there was the $13 lower price. It was shipped quickly
and came with everything it was supposed to plus the instructions online.
This shop has some effects that magicians would know by name, and a lot that they wouldn't.
I am not a professional so order tricks that look like ones I can do. I had a good experience
and will probably check when looking for specific magic. Like you said jimhlou I gave them a try
and maybe someone else can use it in the future. One thing I noticed was they are out of Double Cross. Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Online Magic Shops (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL