The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Cents by Cosmo Solano (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
PLEASE EVERYONE...

The Café Messaging system is NOT my customer service contact! (no that's not an angry tone, just an important one... Smile )

Please use the contact form via the trickstarter website, I've also published my email herein, please use it!

I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them, also, with only a few days left at the current price I don't want anyone to miss out because they're waiting for me to answer a Café PM.

Its the weekend, it's the holiday season, I'm a full time magician so it's possible I won't be on the Café over the weekend.

Thanks!
DadwithAPen
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
39 Posts

Profile of DadwithAPen
Wow - perfect cents hit $5000!!! There's only 14 hours left!

https://trickstarter.com/go/projects/perfect-cents/
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have been using this quite a bit, and I am just loving it!

I did make a little change: I have all the higher denominations on the lower level and I use five pennies on the upper level.

I love the gimmick and I really love the thought that he has put into the handling and how to make this have more impact.

Great stuff!

KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
BTW, the reason I made the change is not because it is better than his handling. I'm sure he put many many hours into developing what he did. The reason I made the change is because I don't perform this that much and it was just a lot easier for me to remember what coins go where.

KJ
jsarnold
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jsarnold
Very disappointed with this. It arrived yesterday, and after just twenty minutes of very gentle use the gimmick fell apart and is now useless. For the money I would have expected a well made gimmick that would last longer than this.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
No manufacturing process is perfect and sometimes items get damaged during transit and handling. Contact Cosmo and I'll bet he'll make it right.

Quote:
On Apr 17, 2019, jsarnold wrote:
Very disappointed with this. It arrived yesterday, and after just twenty minutes of very gentle use the gimmick fell apart and is now useless. For the money I would have expected a well made gimmick that would last longer than this.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Cents by Cosmo Solano (34 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL