The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Exchange by Felix Bodden (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Https://www.sansminds.com/product/exchange/

Looks really good. I think Will Tsai did something similar with bills in one of the SM YouTube videos.
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
Is THERE ANY CONSTRUCTION INVOLVED
Afal
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Afal
Yes, you'll need to do some arts and crafts to craft the gimmicks required.

The product description says "making it the perfect transpo effect for your staple routine" which is a little misleading because there's a small implication that this is practical for real-life performances (which it isn't). The trailer, however, says that you can use it for a demo reel or an Instagram video and that it's in their "Sansminds Social Media Series". Having gotten this effect in the sale by buying the November Mystery Box (https://www.sansminds.com/product/november-mystery-box/) I can confirm that this is more a trick suited for "a demo reel or an Instagram video" as the trailer says.

Looks nice, once you get the handling smooth, but I wish they showed a proper performance in the download.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Exchange by Felix Bodden (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL