The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Water balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
808 Posts

Profile of danaruns
Twice I have seen magicians use clear balls which were then punctured and dissolved as water. They didn't handle like jelly or balloons, but as solid objects which, when punctured, released their water and collapsed. Anyone know what these are, and where I can find them?
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Only can suggest you contact the people you seen do this. I only seen such things on Star Trek movies and televisions shows. Something like this is out of the range of selling a trick at a magic shop or website.
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Do you remember who was the magicians you're talking about ?
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
Hi there!
You might be referring to a product called spitballs by a company called dunecraft..
It's available on Amazon.. I think I remember seeing this on wizard wars.. The balls become invisible when under the water, but look like orbs of water and can 'explode'' and become invisible in the water again.
Gotta love science!
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
You are actually looking for Water Balz Jumbo 2. Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPK2m0qRZx4
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
I believe this is one of the magicians in question. It is all very clever manipulation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnmnVcTDacU
Official Thread Killer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Water balls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL