The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everyone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AJCastles
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of AJCastles
What's up guys!

I'm AJ Castles. I'm from the Greater Toronto Area and I started magic just a little over a year ago. Since I started studying I've been at it everyday. I wake up early to handle my deck before work, I have decks with me at work for each of my breaks, and when I'm home I'm always practicing something while I'm with my wife and daughter.

I just launched my website and have all my social media setup and plan to start doing videos and posting a lot. You won't be seeing tutorials from me anytime soon frankly because I don't feel like I'm the person anyone should learn from yet when there are so many other people much more suited for that area. For anyone interested I'll be sticking to videos of performing and vlogs mostly.

I usually perform when I go out to the bar to try new pieces of magic I've been working on, but I've also been doing parties as well. It's a thrill to perform for me and I'm pretty addicted, looking to constantly step up my technique and routines.

That's about it, I just wanted to give a little introduction before posting anything else.

Thanks for reading and I'm excited to be a part of this community.

Cheers!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome AJCastles,

I appreciate that this in a real introduction with a little info. about yourself.

I wish more beginners realized that they should not be posting lessons about magic they did not create and don't know how to perform or teach.

Constant practice will take you a long way.

-Mary Mowder
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Hi Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everyone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL