The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello all! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jmayson
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jmayson
Hi everyone,

After lurking on this forum for a very...very...very long time, I finally got around to registering and I'm looking forward to making use of the forum. I have performed on stage for a long time and live in the North East of England but have never really took magic any further than performing for friends, family and, well... mainly, for my children - who aren't exactly the hardest to fool! I am planning on changing that very shortly, even though I'm pretty nervous about doing so!

I'm looking forward to making the use of interacting with some of the very experienced and knowledgeable people on these forums as I take my first steps in learning more and performing in public!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome jmayson,

I think some lurking is prudent. I probably lurked for almost a year before joining. It keeps you from making some of the worst rookie mistakes like coming on too strong.

What kind of stage performances are you doing?

What are your new Magic aspirations?

I'll probably see you in "The Little Darlings" forum.

-Mary Mowder
jmayson
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jmayson
Hi Mary,

I think that's probably true. I can't help but cringe a little when I think about what I may have don't had I registered a year or two ago when I first found the site.

I have experience performing in all sorts of different settings. But I used to be involved in pro wrestling and stand up comedy. I am hoping to add magic to my stand up comedy to work it into a comedy-magic routine. I have ideas on how to do that but I know it will take a lot of work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello all! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL