The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Does anyone not do Gazzo? (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Guardian452
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
235 Posts

Profile of Guardian452
Oh yes absolutely JoeJoe. Just this last weekend I really botched my ending for the cups at the end of a show, hahaha. Always bound to happen when we do as many shows as we do a day. The realness of the performances in your videos is great. Looking forward to more if you get a chance this summer Smile

When I'm doing my first and second trick I'm always talking about the finale coming up and how I end with the world's oldest magic trick. Talking about what comes next always gets people to stay. It's really great to see a working pro like you busking.

I'm so glad you noticed that in my show JoeJoe. I always ask someone's name when I speak to them or ask them a question. Really great advice on the names from you
Been a busker since I was 14 from San Diego; Don Driver was my mentor along with many others like Jimmy Talksalot, Sleeveless (Stephen Sloan), Bob Elliott.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Does anyone not do Gazzo? (34 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL