The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Clip style False Transfer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MasterGrip
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of MasterGrip
I use the "clip" style false transfer quite a bit, the one described in Williamsons Wonders and used as a middle step by Kainoa for getting into Edge Grip where the coin ends up clipped between the middle finger and index. Due to the nature of the move, the index finger straightens while the middle finger curls and therefore, the index finger tends to "pop" a little when the transfer is made. I'm interested to know if anyone has played around with minimizing this and the results? Keeping the thumb and index touching seems to help somewhat. Any other ideas?
Danwseers
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Danwseers
By “pop” are you meaning the tip of the index finger moves outward? In that, it is ostensibly longer in appearance than when it initiated the movement. Regardless, the move got me has always existed in the realm of the larger motion covers the smaller. The retention of vision or the distraction of the apparent take of the coin far out weighs any specific movement of the index finger.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Actually, as far as I know that snap back technique was created by Al Schneider. I based my ROPS technique on this as well.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Clip style False Transfer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL