The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lo-Gone by John Horn (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2018, Newb2 wrote:
There is a review on the Ellusionist site mentioning the stamper is difficult to conceal. Do you guys agree or have a different view?

It takes a little placing to get comfortable in your hand. But actually, you won't have to worry about it. In the beginning when its out before you are going to do the dirty work, no one is looking for anything because they do not know what you are going to do next. I have the gimmick open and ready before I even tell them what I have planned. Do the deed then get rid of the gimmick and get your sharpie out. At this point you are ahead of the game and in a perfect scenario, clean before any magic happens. That's what great about this, the work is done in the beginning when they don't even know what's going to happen and therefore are not burning your hands. And then the gimmick is out of site before you actually begin the routine. So nice!!

Also, I have done hands and no one has felt anything because again, they don't know what to expect or what you have planned.

Really enjoying this!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I should never post in the middle of the night, but you get the idea
JohnnyH
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of JohnnyH
Glad to hear some of you are having fun with this! I’ve been using it for quite a few years now and I’m still on my original one!
They really do last for years and for those that have it will know how well protected it is and you can just throw it in your pocket and not worry.
Hands is only one thing you can stamp with it . If worried do the back of their arm as you walk past them. It’s quite natural to touch someone on the arm and say excuse me. It’s self inking and can be opened and closed with one hand. So even if you have it in your hand prior to stamping a person or object there’s no fear of ink getting on you or your clothes ! Ryan Tricks did it a few years ago in one of his early videos using the same gimmick I gave him.
Personally I do it 90% of the time to a signed card. No more gaff cards to buy as you prepare your own! There’s not many effects that can save you money at the same time which is why I came up with it in the first place. Remember you can even give the sharpie away if you buy them cheap enough in the first place.
Please message me on Facebook if I can help in anyway
All the best
John Horn
P.s try stamping everything! Beer mats , walls, notes, windows, posters..... remember it’s sharpie logo to well .......anywhere Smile
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
196 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Looks great, I've never used Double Cross, lots of possibilities with this I'm sure.

DR
Hudson Lee
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Hudson Lee
Just purchased this and watched the tutorial. I’ll be sure to post a review once I’m able to give it a solid test run.
Hudson Lee
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Hudson Lee
If anyone cares, I took this to the streets and was able to do it 10-15 times today.
People lose their minds. I love this device, I love it a lot.

Durability: 10/10
Instructions 6.5/10
Spectator Reactions: 10/10
Practicality: 8/10
Angles: 9/10

In total 8.7 out of 10. I will definitely be using this in the future.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
I love this but my stamp is bleeding ink everywhere. I can’t keep it in my pocket. Anyone else having that problem?
JohnnyH
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of JohnnyH
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2018, makulit974 wrote:
I love this but my stamp is bleeding ink everywhere. I can’t keep it in my pocket. Anyone else having that problem?

Hi buddy I’ve never heard of this before.
Drop them a message I’m sure they will sort it .
If you have problems let me know
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
THIS IS NOW BACK IN STOCK : https://www.ellusionist.com/lo-gone.html
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Decided to use this last night at my gig and I have to say how awesome the reactions are, the one guy litterally jumped out of his seat when he turned his hand over and started running in circles saying, "No Way, no way, ........"

L-Gone is a definate worker that gets fantastic reactions.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hi guys! Will upload a review on YouTube right now!
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Https://youtu.be/s6Dyq6-myVA New review, new show. New everything!
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lo-Gone by John Horn (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL