The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aura by Lewis Le Val (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager

🔮Give your spectators the ability to sense and reveal secret information!

This is “spectator as mind reader” as clean as it comes. The PERFORMER writes or draws on any number of business cards, which are mixed face down on the table. The SPECTATOR can then correctly identify the information on each card!

Anything can be written or drawn. Words, shapes, names, emotions, etc. One by one you ask your spectator to try and sense the location of each item written. For example, you have written emotions on each of the cards. You ask your spectator to try and locate the card that contains the word “happiness”. Once they have made their selection, you draw a happy face on the back of the card to signify their choice. This is then repeated with all of the cards. At the end of the routine, the cards are turned face up, and the spectator will see that they have correctly identified each one!

This routine works perfectly EVERY TIME and only relies on one extremely simple move to achieve!

All you will need to perform Aura are some blank business cards and a pen, and around 30 seconds to set up.

As a bonus, Le Val has also included the “dice version” of Aura. After mixing the cards on the table, your spectator rolls an imaginary die. The card at this number is turned over to reveal that it is the exact card you wanted them to choose!

This download also includes a demonstration of how Aura can be used with a deck of playing cards too!

In appearance, Aura is very similar to Le Val’s best selling routine, Art Of Knowing, except it is the spectator who achieves the impossible here. The method for Aura is also completely different to that of AOK (psst, it’s even easier!)

Download now and begin performing today!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
Sounds a lot like Cicardi/John Riggs' "They Hell Fire." Are the methods different?
RicoGood
View Profile
Regular user
The devil told me
159 Posts

Profile of RicoGood
You find the same effect on Library.com : Emotional imprints
Whats the different?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2018, RicoGood wrote:
You find the same effect on Library.com : Emotional imprints
Whats the different?

About $5.05
Pixelated
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
I visited e-mentalism and was greeted by a 'add your email address and get 50% off your first order' pop up
I thought that was a great deal and was going to get Aura, but after adding my email address, the email gives 15% off, quite a difference.

Think I'll hold off now.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Maybe you'll get an email with a code.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2018, Pixelated wrote:
I visited e-mentalism and was greeted by a 'add your email address and get 50% off your first order' pop up
I thought that was a great deal and was going to get Aura, but after adding my email address, the email gives 15% off, quite a difference.

Think I'll hold off now.

That’s weird!

I’m on it.

You can always e-mail me to: castilloprager@gmail.com

I usually share secret codes with people who take the time to writte me Smile
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Walking Liberty - I was wondering the same. Its a routine I've performed a lot over the years.

Maybe Prager could clarify this for us?

All the best,
Daniel
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
👀 The reviews are in!
https://e-mentalism.com/collections/newp......s-le-val

Honestly this is really good. I have been killing with it this week. This is one of those effects that once you learn it, you will always do it. It’s hard to forget the mechanics since it’s practically self-working.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Again, how is this different from the aforementioned routine?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If it is, and it probably is...please say there's at least crediting...
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I'll have to say that aura is exactly the same effect that John Riggs taught at mindvention a few years ago. The only difference is John used ESP cards. I don't know who came up with the method first but...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The psychic agenda by John Riggs was out around 1996 I think? And he teaches it on a dvd release, so do Carlyle, and on the Riggs penguin lecture...
I've asked to be banned
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
This is also 100% identical in method to Paul Brignall's "Chess Match". Available here: https://trickshop.com/chess-match-brignall.html

Brignall's routine first appeared in print in 1994, and is based on Thornton's "Direction of Thought" from the late 50's.
ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
Good catch, Sudo. Even the ad copy for Aura seems eerily familiar to the ad copy for Chess Match.

Chess Match:
Chess Match works every time!

Aura:
This routine works perfectly EVERY TIME . . . !

Chess Match:
All you require are...a supply of blank cards . . . and a pen . . .

Aura:
All you will need . . . are some blank business cards and a pen . . .

Chess Match:
[E]verything is accomplished through "management" and one simple move!

Aura:
This routine . . . only relies on one extremely simple move to achieve!

Quite the "coincidences."
rev_marcus
View Profile
New user
Just getting started with
95 Posts

Profile of rev_marcus
I bought it, thinking it was probably similar to They Hell Fire but usually I am pleased with LeVal's stuff so I thought any subtleties might be worth $10. They were not. The handling is worse and way more clusmy than Riggs Penguin lecture. I sent an email noting it was exactly the same as Rigg's they hell fire, but with worse handling. I received no response. I left a negative review noting the same but in fairly polite terms. It was deleted. As noted I typically like LeVal's stuff but this was not worth $10. Might have been OK in a larger lecture as a properly "subtlety" to one of the aforementioned routines but the only credit he really mentions is an off handed remark the he viewed an ESP trick with a similar outcome recently. While the trick does kill, it didn't need to be re-released like this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aura by Lewis Le Val (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL