The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The most amazing routine you can't explain? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
I wonder, do you Café members have a mythical routine that floored you completely , and left you with no clue whatever your efforts to understand it?
For me it's Helder Guimaraes TED talks,
https://www.ted.com/talks/helder_guimara......ampaign=
I watched it many times and still, I'm completely amazed, and don't have the beginning of the shadow of a clue, this is absolutely " grandiose"!!!
Do you have such a routine? Let's be clear, I'm not fishing for hints, but I'll be glad to experience that magical feeling " glaps, I have no idea..." once again!
And also, I'm talking about entertaining routines, not just boring mathematical puzzlzes...
Please let me know!
greetings from belgium!
Gilles
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
sennheiser
View Profile
New user
Germany
68 Posts

Profile of sennheiser
Great!
I watched it some time ago only once, because I don't want to loose the feeling of being fooled.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Thanks for sharing, I love it..not a clue and yes I agree its great to be fooled
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Cosmo solano Smile

Well performed!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Not sure how in the world he did that KS card trick...And actually, I don't have a clue how he did any of it??? But he made it look like absolute child's play. WOW!!!😳
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
It's interesting that later in the routine he used the paperclip with the claim that it would prevent him from peeking or switching the bill and yet earlier in the routine he demonstrated that he could turn a card inside out instantly even when paperclipped.

It's a small logical inconsistency that had nothing to do with the actual method and that didn't hurt the routine at all. I just thought it was amusing.

It's a lot like doing ambitious card and then in a later routine claiming a chosen card is hopelessly lost in the deck.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
At first, I'm thinking Jay Sankey's "paperclipped"... but no! This definitely fooled me. For now, I'll let the mystery be. Lynn
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Michael Webers 3 card on the floor
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Magic Daniel, where can I see that?
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Found a long thread about this routine; I'm glad you saw it but I never will.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
The KS thing is ingenious.
It’s really a good way on ACAAN.
The principle can definitely has more applications

Alex Hui
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Jason Dean mentions when he went out for a meal with Juan Tamariz in Spain ,Juan performs a miracle for Jason which no one can explain. Has pickled my brain ever since I heard the Podcast. The podcast can be found here http://discourseinmagic.com/episode-68-b......son-dean Smile

Greig.
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Roughly 1hr 4mins in. Although the whole podcast by Discourse in Magic is great.
sennheiser
View Profile
New user
Germany
68 Posts

Profile of sennheiser
Great story of Juan Tamariz!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes, amazing!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The most amazing routine you can't explain? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL