The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » STREET MAGIC CON |Los Angeles, CA |September, 2018 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obrienmagic
View Profile
Special user
753 Posts

Profile of obrienmagic
Hello fellow magic Caféers,

I will be lecturing at Street Magic Con 2018 (www.streetmagiccon.com) in September. I don't think the event has been posted here yet. I'm pretty excited for this event because its the first of its kind and its being thrown for the love of the craft.

The organizer is getting more lecturers and vendors as we speak. I would love to see you there, and if you have any interest in lecturing/performing/vending, let me know. Alternatively, you can email the organizer at streetmagiccon@gmail.com. It is in a really cool part of LA with tons of outdoor shopping and traffic that is prime for street magic.

If you send me a PM, I may be able to get you a discount off the super earl bird tickets.

Cheers,
Michael O'Brien
Visit my online store at http://www.obrienmagic.com/magic-shop Smile
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
I know exactly where this place is located at in L.A. Been there a few times during the day. Very nice area to perform street magic for the lively foot traffic. Your magic get-together should turn out to be a great 2-day event, Michael.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » STREET MAGIC CON |Los Angeles, CA |September, 2018 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL