The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] Inject 2.0 by Greg Rostami (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Inject 2.0 – Greg Rostami

Product description : In those days, technology is so much evolved, nearly everything is possible ! Greg Rostami has achieved the impossible with Inject 2.0 which is the most intricate and developed app I’ve seen since it can do so many things. It would take pages to sum up what Inject can achieve but I will list the main ones : you can have your spectator typing anything on google on HIS phone and you’ll be able to know what he wrote. You will also be able to do a prediction on his phone, without touching it after the spectator has revealed his thoughts. You can inject and retrieve information from the spectator’s phone. It can do a lot of things, I’ve forgotten most of them but trust me, it is the most versatile app out there.

Price and where to buy it : This is sold at $75 and you can find it in nearly every Murphy's magic « partner » shop !

What you get : Here the material you get is not really important since it’s an app. So you get a code which will allow you to download the app from any store, whether it is from an IOS phone or an Android one. The app is really well made, you get a custom account, as well as a custom link. There are many many features in the app, you can transmit information to your spectator’s phone, you can customize it as you want, number of outs, what they are, there is so much to do with it. Anyway, the app does require an internet connection (or not, if you use the 2 borrowed phones routine). With the app, you get an in depth tutorial of all the features available. Overall, I’m really happy with what I got, you could download the app directly from the appstore but less money would go to Greg from what I understood.

Teaser : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydp5kFhOfVA

The pros and the cons : Here is the core of my review, let's begin with the cons, as I will usually be doing, I prefer to keep the good things for the end.

THE CONS :
 As I said, for some routines (most of them), you’ll need an internet connection.
 You will have to touch the spectator’s phone at some point, which can lower a bit the impact of the routine. In some cases, it is justified because you have to write a prediction. But you’ll have to construct your routine in order for your spectator to forget that you handle their smartphone.

THE PROS :
 Well well well, where to start? First thing is that in most (if not all) effects, your phone is never seen. I think doing magic with a borrowed smartphone enhance the whole routine because for your audience, you don’t have any props on you.
 The versatility of the app is amazing, you can do a lot of routines and what I love is that not all routines look the same, you could do a full show with only Inject!
 If you add a little smartwatch to this, you could become god in seconds, imagine, you have nothing in view, they type in any word, and you guess it! Is there anything purer than this?
 This is so good if you want to promote yourself, you can use it with Facebook for example. In those digital marketing days, this is just perfect.
 Have I mentioned the Facebook group? It’s the best I’ve seen in magic, people are helping each other and providing new ideas and routines. It’s very cool to see this product alive, evolving and going through all those steps.
 The app is fully customizable to your own pictures, website, anything! Make it your own, so that your spectator will experience a real miracle.
 I don’t know how they achieved that but there is nothing dirty on your spectator’s phone at the end! Even if they go back on their brother, they will find nothing but a simple Google page. 100% clean!

Overall rating : I like this so much I bought a smartwatch especially for it, I have it on me at all time and I can perform miracles with nothing but the spectator’s smartphone. I can, without any doubt, say that this is the best magic app ever, 4/4 hearts.

As for the difficulty level, it will depend on the effect you want to do but most of them are easy, just make sure your routine is right, I would say 2/5 stars.

Similar products : If you want other good apps : Card2Phone, Marty, Voila etc..

If you liked this review, make sure to check all my other ones on my website : http://lesavisdalexis.wixsite.com/reviews
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Hinge Thunder
View Profile
New user
New York City
29 Posts

Profile of Hinge Thunder
I just purchased Inject 2 from Tannen's here in NYC a week ago. I haven't learned all the effects yet but even the first effect I learned (Google Image Search) has me floored. Amazing effect. I am very much looking forward to learning the additional effects. Thank you for your informative review Alex DLF.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much Alex for your amazing review.
We really appreciate it.

There are many effects that you can perform with Inject where you never touch your spectator's phone.

For example, if you ask your spectator to go to your Facebook page and look at your last post ... you can have a photo that predicts a card or a time or anything you want.
As you said in your review, this is a great way for a magician to promote themselves (since your spectator is left with an amazing prediction on the magician's Facebook page).

You can also leave this impossible prediction on THEIR Facebook page ... this seems even MORE impossible since your spectator knows that the magician can not edit their facebook posts.

The URL (web address) for these images look something like this (for the protection of our customers, the following link does not work) :
google****.com/10/greg-rostami.jpg

Notice how the above URL looks exactly like a typical URL for a JPEG file online.

Here's an example of this:

Here's another performance where you never touch the spectator's phone:

There are routines in Inject where you MUST touch the spectator's phone.
When you perform these effects, touching their phone is motivated (and logical):
https://youtu.be/1-2Sv71s-kE?t=18m56s

all the best,
Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] Inject 2.0 by Greg Rostami (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL