The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New from Copeland Coins - Reialme and Kingdom Coins (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Pre-Sale starts today and offers some savings.
https://www.copelandcoins.com/collection......4c8a8c54

Although I am usually against throwing any money at a pre-sale, EVERYTHING that Jeff Copeland has offered so far in the world of coin magic has been 100% worth every cent I spent. His teaching style is fantastic and easy to follow. His great D.A.V.E. system of viewing his teachings is nothing short of genius and some of the best teaching technology ever. Lastly, the included coins that come with different offerings have been top quality.

The link above will take you to the new offering and his site. While you are there, check out his other offerings like "Tresor" that comes with the D.A.V.E. system's debut. "Traveler Coin Walet" and all the killer effects he teaches with it. "BlackBird" Gimmick for getting your coins into play. "Corner Pocket" a very recent effect using D.A.V.E. and his fantastic line of real silver coins that are curated and put in nice sets by a coin magician who knows how to match them.

Jeff Copeland is certainly a rising star in the area of coin magic and every release so far has been a total winner. I have learned a lot of great routines from the various offerings as well as how to truly refine even the most basic moves (such as the "French Drop". "Tresor" was a true "Masterclass" on that move).

Take a moment to check out his site. Get on the mailing list for specials and news of new releases and do not hesitate to pre-order based on everything he has released prior (as many can attest to).

Great Job BrotherJeffrey Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Mine is pre-ordered. I don't usually play the pre-order game but I wholeheartedly trust Jeff Copeland and "Copland Coins" website. Has anyone else already taken the plunge on this new product?

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Mine is pre-ordered! Note you get a quarter sized version with the full set of 10 (5 half and 5 dollar) plus the routine and sleights. I have to say that nothing in coin magic matches the teaching of Jeff's work. I received my TRESUR set today just 3 days after ordering with a personal note from Jeff. His ethic in quality, teaching and refreshing originality blended with time tested great work and moves is awesome. I cannot overstate how valuable the system Jeff created is for learning. Video with instruction in print and notes and still photos all referenced from one screen. AWESOME. PEOPLE - you get copper coins that don't tarnish, look great, have a detailed back story and are flashy for changes. And no polishing needed! BUY JEFFS STUFF so we can fund him for making more for us!!!!

JT
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
It's ready now, go grab it if you have not yet. As with all his past products, this does not disappoint.
https://www.copelandcoins.com/collection....../reialme

I was a very early pre-sale purchaser because I know I will never be let down with a Copeland Product. The Coins (the "prize in the box") are very nice (as were the "TigerTan Coins" from "Tresor".
D.A.V.E. has got a really nice upgrade. You simply mouse over the marked photos (above the video box) and you get a nice view of another close up angle of the same shot. Very nice idea. The teaching as usual is second to none. Routines are fantastic and within reach of those willing to learn and practice the "new moves" (TO SOME). I use the moves often and have put in a lot of practice in the past so this is just so much easier in my case. Pick it up, Pick up his other works if you like what you see. This is a great addition to a growing list of "5 Star" products. My highest recommendation.

Smile Smile
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Totally agree Poof-Daddy! Great review. How is it that it's just you and me so far on this thread?? Pople need to know about Copeland!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
I love all his work, also pre-ordered Reialme when it was first available. The coins are top notch as always, and the DAVE system is brilliant.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2018, StarManager wrote:
Totally agree Poof-Daddy! Great review. How is it that it's just you and me so far on this thread?? Pople need to know about Copeland!

Because I jumped the gun a bit. The "Official" release email went out tonight. Smile

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New from Copeland Coins - Reialme and Kingdom Coins (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL