The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring on a brandy snifter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hankinsk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of hankinsk
Hey guys I am looking for the hand crafted set where you produce spectators wring in the stem of a brandy snifter. I lost track of it and I have an interest in purchasing this trick. Thank for helping
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Bruce Kalver makes one. I've never owned it so don't know if this is the one you are looking for. Check it out at:

https://www.brucekalver.com/product-page......-snifter
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Hankinsk, contact Pete Biro the creator, he said at one time he will provide. I don't know if the offer still holds. You have to make everything yourself, and obtain the rings yourself. This is the Fred Kaps version.

Pete is a member here on the Café, contact him through the private message system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Murphy is correct, Bruce Kalver sells a version on his website, it is the only one available with props.

Don't be surprised that you find out your 20 years to late, the above was available back when it was being discussed on the Café, but magic effects are no longer available forever. As they say, you snooze - you lose! Buy when things are available.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring on a brandy snifter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL