The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ISOLATED by Kieron Johnson - Signed rubiks in bottle (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
your_Lordship
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of your_Lordship
I would like to just add some stuff in this thread.
I learnt this trick at the start of the year and was also put of a bit by the price. So many effects cost a lot which end up not being as practical or useful.

Isolated is absolutely worth every penny and the refill pack gives you plenty to re perform the effect more than once.
In my opinion this is such a hard hitting effect with a souvenir that will be talked about for more than just the rest of the evening.
I also love the flexibility of the performance with this. You can adapt and make it your own presentation as you only need one move in order to complete this and even the move is not really a move.

100 percent one of the greatest tricks I have seen sofar.
Pocket Miracles is !!!LIVE!!!
Can you find the unicorn?
Check it out and sign up for your chance to win one of our giveaways
https://www.pocket-miracles.co.uk/
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Does any one know the make of the speed cubes used please?
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
I messaged Kieran a while back and he replied back with shengchan but I think he meant shengshou. Which model it is I’m not 100% sure, but it looks almost identical to the shengshou legend cube. I say almost identical because there’s always a little room for error when it comes to internet photos.
https://www.davidcube.com/shengshou-chua......-66.html
I ended buying one, I’ll write back when it gets here to confirm, but if you’re thinking about buying one make sure to get the black cube with shiny stickers. Hope that helps somewhat. 🙂
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2019, magicshayne wrote:
Does any one know the make of the speed cubes used please?

So the speed cubes used are Shengshou Legend Cubes, you want the black with shiny stickers version. I bought one as a test and it matched them perfectly. I then bought 3 more cubes for $9 for all 3 of them. I used davidcube.com , but I’m not sure how much they have in stock 🤷🏻‍♂️
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
User101
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of User101
I have trepidation doing a "vanish" of the cube,other than doing it the same way Kieron does what other options do people use?
Could it be done as simple as putting it in a paper bag into RD360 doing neccasary load? Bring out "solved" cube do the "caught me out" gag then bring out jar? Obviously there has been no time for you to feasibly put cube in a the jar from specatators POV but also seems a lack of "magic" happening.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2020, User101 wrote:
I have trepidation doing a "vanish" of the cube,other than doing it the same way Kieron does what other options do people use?
Could it be done as simple as putting it in a paper bag into RD360 doing neccasary load? Bring out "solved" cube do the "caught me out" gag then bring out jar? Obviously there has been no time for you to feasibly put cube in a the jar from specatators POV but also seems a lack of "magic" happening.

That is how the RD360 self working version is done.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
User101
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of User101
Does anyone know where to get rubiks cube made from paper that look real? Rune Carlsen uses one in his act to "vanish" the cube for Isolated.It looks very realistic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ISOLATED by Kieron Johnson - Signed rubiks in bottle (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL