The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Smoke V2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Wanted to share a self-working card effect from Bill Montana with an impossible variation from me.

It's called Smoke. It's pretty much self working, repeatable, and can be done with any number of subjects.

In the original effect you have 10 playing cards. They are shown to the subject and mixed. You show the subject what they are to do, the subject then takes the packet and thinks of a number from 1 to 10 and moves those cards from top to bottom. You turn around, have them spread the cards (still face down), you point to a card in the spread, turn it over, and that card's number will be the same number they thought of!

The packet can then be handed to the next person (or the same person can do it again) and again, without knowing how many cards they moved, you turn around and point to a card and that card's number will be the same number they thought of!

My contribution to this effect is the "impossible version" where you just look at the spread still face down in their hands and tell them the number they thought of. More of a mentalism/mind reading thing, but super easy to do.

It's a cool little effect, great for casual, party stuff, great for walk around or bar. Check it out.

You can find out more by visiting www.SkywardMagic.com or reaching out to Bill at BllMontana@yahoo.com (no "i" in Bill).

Just thought I'd share. Any questions let me know.

PS: You may also like, "Cards of the Dead", "Connectivity", and "Dr Wendy Woo's Remote Viewing Experiment". All easy, fun card stuff at the link below.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Smoke V2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL