The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Itty-Bitty Babies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I have just finished my e-Book on converting realistic looking baby dolls into baby puppets with waving arms and kicking feet. It's called "Itty-Bitty Babies" and can be found in The Wizards' Journal #36. This is no ordinary baby, but a magic baby, able to perform magic tricks as a tiny magician in your arms, or with you or with a spectator. The baby's best magic trick is at the end when it transforms from a puppet into a real baby doll with no clue as to how it was able to "come to life" in your hands and can be passed around to the spectators to hug and thus "examine". Because you build it yourself, you can make use of inexpensive baby dolls of any ethnicity, sex, or size. I paid $10 for a 12 inch doll from Amazon.com to use for my example for the e-Book. The best part is that you don't have to be a real ventriloquist to give the baby gurgling sounds and baby-talk noises.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Itty-Bitty Babies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL