The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I’m Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Well I have been lurking a bit and decided to jump right in! I am a life long fan of magic (being in my forties) and have dabbled off and on with card tricks over the years. Well the bug hit me recently and I have taken my study and practice much more seriously. Even with my busy work schedule I have been setting aside time every night to practice and I have been having a blast. In addition to card tricks I am working on the cups and balls. I love classic magic. I have been learning a lot from this forum already and hope I can contribute something worthwhile back to it in the future.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ActionJack,

Love is lovelier the second time around (or the third).

Have fun and keep up the practice.

-Mary Mowder
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Great to have you here ActionJack.

You are right, there is a lot to learn here. We are very lucky to have a lot of talented and experienced performers who are more than generous with their time and knowledge.

Enjoy your stay!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
John Oaks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of John Oaks
Hey, you're doing well keeping to a practice schedule. Ditto on the classic magic.
Have a Magical Day!
------

I really didn't know how to explain it.
So I told them the truth, and they fell for it!
deanr201
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of deanr201
Welcome! I'm know how hard it is with a busy schedule but even grabbing half an hour a day to practice you will still enjoy it!

I too am more of lurker here there amount of knowledge on here is amazing its self!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I’m Here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL