The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 424: Michael Vincent - Hearing Less But Listening More (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
While I was attending this year's F.F.F.F. convention, I sat down with a few magicians to record a chat. One of the top guys I was looking forward to talking with was Michael Vincent, one of the world's foremost card magicians. Michael is a "class act" all the way and not only performs elegant magic but is also a sought-after speaker.

In this week's podcast, Michael talks about his work and his passion and how his magic has improved since he lost his hearing. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...he is deaf. But you wouldn't know it because he understand everything you say with the help of hearing aids, lip reading and reading body language, he believes his magic has become stronger. This podcast is inspirational and should be shared with others you might know who have challenges to overcome.

You can watch a video of Michael performing his close-up act at The Magic Castle, see some photos, read the blog, listen online to the podcast and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......-vincent
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 424: Michael Vincent - Hearing Less But Listening More (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL