The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What and where was this group effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
A couple of months ago I came across this fun bit with the whole audience, where everyone holds up a hand, and eliminates one at a time until they are all "accidentally" flipping the bird. I'm fairly sure it was in a mentalism book but for the life of me I can't find it again. I didn't make a note of it at the time because I figured it was one of those things I'd never use, and now of course I have the perfect place for it. If anyone knows I'd be eternally grateful.
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Woody Aragon "A book in English", I believe. Also the Woodyland dvds.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On May 20, 2018, greerj wrote:
Woody Aragon "A book in English", I believe. Also the Woodyland dvds.

I looked at the contents list of the book, and I saw nothing similar to what the OP described. Are you sure? Anyone know the name of the effect?
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
I could be wrong. the effect is called "ring divination".
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
It's in woodys penguin lecture also
Lakewood, Ohio
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Perfect, thanks guys
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Thanks a million everyone. Ring Divination was what I was looking for. When I went through the index I was looking for other words, so I missed it. Thanks so much. I leave in the morning for a week long trip with a large group and this will be perfect for a late night campfire!

Edit: I did see this on his lecture, I watched it a few months ago and I guess I thought I had read it in his book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What and where was this group effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL