The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » If You Had To Start All Over Again (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I picked up How To Win Friends from the used bookstore for a couple bucks. Great reading so far! I'm on chapter 3.

Also reading various magic books and a college textbook on marketing that I got from the library.

Lots of learning going on. Smile
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2018, debjit wrote:

One advice I am currently following is that to make videos on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook because that is what all the popular magicians are doing these days. Clients always google you and they get disappointed if they don't find anything on you.

This can be some of the most limiting and misconceived belief available today. There are some situations where this may be fine, but not typically for most magicians interested in performing. This is actually part of the problem with magic today is everything is cookie cutter, monkey see, monkey do and it is taking away the uniqueness of magic and often removes the magic itself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » If You Had To Start All Over Again (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL