The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Combining two water tricks together (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevious
View Profile
New user
Poland
80 Posts

Profile of Stevious
Hello folks
I wanted to vanish a glass of liquid inside the t***t with sl*** p***r. You can see that trick here at 1:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qawysWUADA

There seems to be a problem with keeping that glass which in supposed to disappear in view without showing the substance in it, I want to use a clean plastic as in the video.

First idea was to place it in view on a white cloth. Second idea was to keep it inside a box with other props and casually pick it up covering just the bottom of the glass, a maybe a bit suspicious.

Third idea is to perform water into newspaper trick first (gimmick inside the paper in that case) using two identical glasses. I put the glass away into the box, then when the water is about to reappear, I pick the other glass from the same box. Water is poured out from the paper, I put the paper away and finally vanish the glass as in the video above.

I thought that it is terrible to perform 2 strong effects one directly after the other, the audience will miss the second one, because it happens on the off-beat. So what if I warn them first? "The water is still in the newspaper, I will pour it out in a few seconds, but then after that it will really disappear completely, so don't miss it, first into the glass..."

What do you think about it? I would appreciate any other ideas of hiding the substance or comments regaring all three methods.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Combining two water tricks together (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL