The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Visual Pop by Afreakkk and X Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

therealbrogilbert
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of therealbrogilbert
dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of dscanning
If anyone has gotten this, can you please tell me if this is simple to do, as their ad states? And is it something that you can do , say 9 out of ten times. I don't want something that I have to worry about every time I try it...you know, not aligning properly , etc.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Looks good. Especially that last one with the torn off corner. Is it a stand alone effect or something you can do anytime with cards from a deck in use.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is there a story or patter as to why this magic is happening? Looks great but I don’t want to JUST create a how are you doing that moment in their minds. I’ll have to brainstorm a context before I buy...
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of sadhu
This effect is quite visual. Can anyone write a review?
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of sadhu
Someone on Penguinmagic wrote a review and gave this effect 2 stars.
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Maybe its little bit of bias because Afri is a friend of mine, but I've seen this live in front of my eyes and what I could say it's really crazy! So freakin visual and also practical in the real world, I think once you learn the move that's been taught in download, the possibility of this move is endless, the move is very versatile so can you can make your own routine with it.
And btw for people who have downloaded this must look again because now the instructions are complete.

Regards,
Diga
Jack Straw
View Profile
Inner circle
Wichita
1020 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Released with incomplete instructions- what a surprise!

And now there's a second review on Penguin- one star!

An average of 1 1/2 stars.

I know that I'm going to buy it next payday!

I know that I'm being unfair here, but I'm always wary of a release by someone named Afreakk or Bacon Fire.

Bro Gilbert- I can't trust him anymore.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of sadhu
I'm glad I"ve waited for reviews before purchase and from now on, I know who to watch out for!
jordi_narpati
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
29 Posts

Profile of jordi_narpati
I looked at the trailer yes it looks AMAZING!
lucky I always wait for a review for products like this, IMHO 11$ is too much for a knacky move and a half made instructions
therealbrogilbert
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of therealbrogilbert
Hi all, there is in fact a very detailed and full instructional video that is well beyond the 7 minutes discussed in the review, looked into it and unfortunately it appears there were some tech difficulties but if you go back and look at the download now it should all be there and it is a very complete and lengthy tutorial. Jack Straw or anyone else if you have any problems let me know in a private message and I will make sure you are 100 percent taken care of. Thanks for your patience. Onwards!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Visual Pop by Afreakkk and X Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL