The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Re-release THE RAMA DECK 2.0 by Owen Packard & BBM (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLcyp-H7moY

"When trumpets were mellow and every gal only had one fellow. No need to remember when 'Cause everything old is new again."

PRESENTING A NEW & TOTALLY EXCLUSIVE TO BIGBLINDMEDIA FOR 2018 - THE RAMA DECK ON A RED BICYCLE MARKED DECK!

When was the last time you bought a gimmicked deck that you could use for more than one trick? Well, here's a deck you can use for your ENTIRE SHOW. What's more, that show will seriously kick butt. The possibilities are truly endless.

This ingenious utility deck has been an underground secret since 2005, but previously required you to mark the deck yourself. The new version is already marked!

Packaging includes hand made Red Bicycle Gaff Deck, DVD & a full MARKING SYSTEM!

The cards can be examined on both sides.
They can be shuffled and cut by you or the spectator.
You never have to see their card even the back to know what it is.
No knuckle-busting moves required.
A beginner magician can buy the RaMa deck and perform amazing tricks!
It can be used as a normal deck no more switching.

PLUS you get an instructional DVD teaching you
How the deck works
Four killer effects
Handling techniques & principles
And a marking system that you can employ and use on other decks

Get yours here: https://bigblindmedia.com
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
What kind of vision acuity does this deck require? When I see descriptions like this -- "without even touching the deck [you] know which card he has chosen" -- I start to worry that my old eyes won't be up to the task.
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Version 1.0 stunk in that regard. Version 2 is much better. Uses the new system Penguin uses in its decks.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Yep !!! What @emyers99 said

Here is the old RAMA THREAD if anyone wants to do some light reading: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=141688
C-suite magic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of C-suite magic
Good to see this back on the market. Gaffed to the hilt but allows for some punishing magic.
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Is this similar to "The Code" ?
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2018, Craigers wrote:
Is this similar to "The Code" ?

No, not really. The big thing about the Rama deck (which apparently is the same as Docc Hilford's Syndrome Deck as well as something released by Titanas called the Titanic deck) is that it can be riffle shuffled but still allow some of the same effects as a s*****d deck. Some, but not all.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Does anyone have TRD 2.0 that would like to sell it. PM me

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Re-release THE RAMA DECK 2.0 by Owen Packard & BBM (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL