The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blistering by James Anthony (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
This isn't something I would normally do however it got a great review over at the WPR so I have to admit I'm tempted.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2018, magicant wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2018, reignofsound wrote:
One question.
Why no square symbol but two circles on one gimmick?

Good point... we could have put another on one side and may use that as a nice recommendation for a following release if you don't mind? Smile

We felt that 3 symbols was pretty good but great suggestion... We also plan in the future to release different versions outside of ESP and Cards and potentially different ABS plastic colours.. but this won't be
anytime soon due to the manufacture process. Smile

Excellent!
Just be good to have all the main esp symbols.

If you have any more suggestions please do keep them coming.

All the best
Anthony
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
118 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Finally picked up Blistering from the sale at www.warpedmagic.co.uk plus 12% off. Great impromptu effect. Would be nice to have a full set of the ESP symbols, and look forward to seeing what MW plan next with more blisters.
Q U I N
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
So there is not a complete set of all of the ESP symbols? What symbols are there? How good is the wave symbol, I heard that it does not come out that well.
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
I always like Symbalance by Max Maven, but 20% of the time it sort of falls flat. If you have performed the effect, you know what I mean. When this occurs, a blister effect would be a good kicker!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
If you have Slick by Alan Rorrison, there is a built in feature for the ESP symbols for a blister effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blistering by James Anthony (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL