The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Underhanded by Atlas Brookings and Joshua Fletcher (46 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
When Underhanded was released, I purchased it, used it and really liked it. But over time I wanted something more...

So I continued to work on and experiment with different methods and handlings, and now my go-to full business card peek is my Elvis Peek. It's what works best for me, and my personal requirements and preferences. It won't be * best * for everyone, but it is for me. At least for now Smile

There is a new peek I've been working on that may become my new go-to, although it does not use business cards. We'll see...

no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On May 27, 2022, Kassim wrote:
Quote:
On May 27, 2022, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Interesting question. In discovering them we tend to fall in love with new moves, ideas, etc. The biggest test is to check back after a few years. I'd be very interested to hear some answers from those who bought this! Do you still use it? If not, what did you replace it with? Thanks in advance!

Exactly my thoughts. Everyone was saying how great this peek was when it first came out. Curious to see if people still think the same.
Personally I didn't like it and found it quite illogical.
But then again, it did give me ideas for other things which is worth it to me.

This was my take as well. Had some interesting ideas, but didn't really work for me. But some of the thinking was useful in improving other peeks I still use.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Thanks, guys! Very interesting to hear. And remarkably comparable.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Luccky
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Luccky
Quote:
On May 27, 2022, Stunninger wrote:
When Underhanded was released, I purchased it, used it and really liked it. But over time I wanted something more...

So I continued to work on and experiment with different methods and handlings, and now my go-to full business card peek is my Elvis Peek. It's what works best for me, and my personal requirements and preferences. It won't be * best * for everyone, but it is for me. At least for now Smile

There is a new peek I've been working on that may become my new go-to, although it does not use business cards. We'll see...

Luccky
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Luccky
Wjat is the elvis peek ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Underhanded by Atlas Brookings and Joshua Fletcher (46 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL