The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Color monte summary for ease of memorizing the moves (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Dear Magicians,

I was having a hard time remembering which move to do when, and suddenly it all fell into place for me and I realized that the structure of the trick is quite simple. Possibly the rest of you all figured that out right away, but just in case it might help somebody else who's learning the trick, I'm summarizing what happens, with details suppressed. (At two places in the trick the order of the cards gets reversed, covered by clever patter that leaves me in awe.) You'll have to find detailed instructions to find those two places.)

I'm assuming that you're using the cards that come with Emerson and West's marketed trick.

1. Show two red cards (top and middle) and one blue (bottom).

2. Successively show a red card on the bottom, then the top, then the middle.

3. Exactly the same as #2, but with a blue card instead of a red one.

4. Lay down a red card and the blue card face up, separated from each other on the table, and a third card between them, face down. After appropriate patter, reveal face down card.

¡Buena Suerte!

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Color monte summary for ease of memorizing the moves (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL