The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » CRAZY EFFECT!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TOBIAS
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle Magic
221 Posts

Profile of TOBIAS
I need information on if someone knows this effect called (The Psycho Kinetic Touch )
Please listen, and don't suggest something close. I want this effect only!
OK
This guy from NY (performer) stopped two people and said I want One of you to stand over here and the other to stand over here. He had the first person close his eyes , and the performer said "I am going to touch you on your face, and when I do, I will ask you to open your eyes and tell me where I touched you?" This next part is unbelievable. He walked over to the second person and touched them on the nose... Then addresses the first person, "OK open your eyes. Where did I touch you?" I'll be a monkeys uncle if they didn't say "nose".
I thought OK, I have to see it again. FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!! There were four of us watching his every move. He did not touch the first person at all...
Please help!!!
Be true to your art, and it will be true to you
ecno
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of ecno
was he always touching the nose?
TOBIAS
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle Magic
221 Posts

Profile of TOBIAS
No! He asked us where we wanted him to touch the people a couple of times. It is just freaky. Smile
Be true to your art, and it will be true to you
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
I'm going to say it is Psychokinetic Touches, by Banachek.

And I might even be right! Smile
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
You might be right Mind Explosion, but I suspect this is a variation of my routine using a gimmick. If you know my routine, you know there is no gimmick just your own self. It is possible to do what was described, but I happen to know that the method used is indeed different and could bet I know who was performing it since it was in NY and this person performs it while doing walk around. He gets quite a lot of word of mouth going as a result. Very direct.

For more info you would have to contact Lior Manor in Israel.

I only mention this because I do not want the original poster to be misled in any way. Smile
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
Ah, well I'll be right some time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » CRAZY EFFECT!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL