The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kickerstarter Goetia coins (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cool this is so perfect for ol' headward!!!!

Thanks for the find.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
When I contacted Arthur, the maker of these coins about where these will be manufactured, he said they will be made in his shop in Iowa, USA!
I’m always pleased to support a company that makes things here in the USA.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Incredible craftsmanship! And wow... his initial goal was a mere $1200, and he is almost at $100,000 with 12 days left!! That is what I'd call a pretty successful Kickstarter campaign...

And when he makes the Angel coins in the next campaign... I'm in again!!

Seth
scottishpiper51
View Profile
Regular user
of Gris-Gris
138 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
FYI Arthur said he could possibly do a few DS coins after the rewards have been shipped
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just hit OVER 100k !! & if he does have the option for backs blank & 3 other back versions my plan of 2 sets one being a spare/extra, I'm upping my backing to 4 sets as it would open up multiple switch out reveals. He's definitely got a wildfire going on these coins & yep hoping he does an angels
Set run, I'm definitely in on that !!!

The only down side to my use/plan I see is being each coin may possibly vary a smidge in size, that the switchout coin will not be identical enough & become obvious it was switched out.......guess it will come down to his molds for each coin & for backs....so we will see.

I'm really happy it has gone the distance & made all stretch goals, really feel like I'm getting my money's worth & some unique props to add in with my other demons effects !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kickerstarter Goetia coins (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL