The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Foreseen, a KILLER which hand routine. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Nick Locapo showed me this routine right before Black Pool and really fooled me with it. It's a fun routine for the spectator too. I'm really proud of this one,by Joel Dickinson.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10748

Oh and for those that don't want to click the link, it's a which hand routine, very clean and impossible but has a fun unexpected punch at the end.
P3
practice practice perform.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Does anyone know if the newer download from penguin is the same information as both the original 2017 ebook PDF and the entry in joel's book??

Kind Regards
Dr Rob
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, DrRob wrote:
Does anyone know if the newer download from penguin is the same information as both the original 2017 ebook PDF and the entry in joel's book??

Kind Regards
Dr Rob

I would also like this information. Otherwise I'll order the ebook.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I haven’t seen ‘foreseen’ by penguin magic. But I can Highly recommend the book by Joel Dickinson. It’s chock full of hard-hitting, workable material including Foreseen. The best part for me is how easy the book is to read. The usual fluff, filler and other nonsense is absent. Only the meat and potatoes of the routines are included, making the book easy to digest and the methods even easier to comprehend.
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Can the magician open both hands?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, bond19 wrote:
I haven’t seen ‘foreseen’ by penguin magic. But I can Highly recommend the book by Joel Dickinson. It’s chock full of hard-hitting, workable material including Foreseen. The best part for me is how easy the book is to read. The usual fluff, filler and other nonsense is absent. Only the meat and potatoes of the routines are included, making the book easy to digest and the methods even easier to comprehend.

forseen is sold as a download video or an ebook. I don't see a "book" of effects listen on penguin. do you have a link to said book you're referring to?
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Magicmind

Foreseen is an effect in Joel's physical book called "Mind Tricks"

Regards
Dr Rob
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
Magicmind

Regards
Dr Rob

Not listed on his site, only his new book. So, my original question...is the pdf on penguin the same as the download video teaching?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, magicmind wrote:
Quote:
Magicmind

Regards
Dr Rob

Not listed on his site, only his new book. So, my original question...is the pdf on penguin the same as the download video teaching?

ANSWER from penguin....
One is a video and the ebook, the other one is just the ebook. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10748 is BOTH.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Wow so $9.95 for both ebook and video instructions ? The Ebook alone was $14.00

thanks for finding that out.

Dr Rob
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, otreboR wrote:

Fair question... anyone?
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, otreboR wrote:

Asking detailed questions can start to break down the workings of a trick, so these sort of questions should not be asked. As you can see in the trailer, Joel does open both hands. ;-)
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Bought, watched, read, loved it! It was exactly as I predicted.....a routine that is a worker. PLUS, can be done with post-it notes!!!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've only got it in Joel's book, so if it's helpful I think this is a very smart routine with some great psychology applied to the handling...

It plays like a proper game would, rapid fire, a score is kept and then the finale brings it together logically and cleanly...

Succinct and streamlined...
I've asked to be banned
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Magicmind

Regards
Dr Rob

ANSWER from penguin....
One is a video and the ebook, the other one is just the ebook. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10748 is BOTH.

Darn, I spoke to Penguin a month ago asking if the FORESEEN I'd purchased was a PDF+Video like Joel's other release VOLITION and they said no (it wasn't clear on the product page at the time). Usually when they add a video component to a trick they give it for free to previous purchasers. However, it hasn't magically appeared in my library though.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks everybody. I hope you’re enjoying Foreseen. If anybody has any questions feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes,

Joel
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
I have basically two categories for magic products, worker products and products that have fun/clever methods. Foreseen fits into both.
P3
practice practice perform.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Quote:
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, bond19 wrote:

forseen is sold as a download video or an ebook. I don't see a "book" of effects listen on penguin. do you have a link to said book you're referring to?

Visit tadaa.co.uk for the book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Foreseen, a KILLER which hand routine. (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL