The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Longtime Magician, New Diner (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
Hello all! I've been a magician for the past 12 years and I'm very excited to finally take part in a public forum such as the Magic Café! I've typically interacted in private forums if I interacted in any at all! I'm excited to be talking to fellow magic lovers and performers! I typically focus on mentalism and close-up magic on a large scale made to perform on stage! Nice to meet you all!
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has genius, power, and magic at its core.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Vitas White,

Check out the "Penny for Your Thoughts" and " Table Hoppers and Party Strollers" fora. They should be right up your alley.

-Mary Mowder
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Welcome into the Café Vitas White. You'll find a lot of people to interact with here...sometimes to a fault. I've stayed up way past my bedtime many a night due to this addictive green beast.

Enjoy!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
Thank you for the warm welcomes guys, it's great to be here!
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has genius, power, and magic at its core.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Longtime Magician, New Diner (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL