The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for doves in Virginia, Maryland , Virginia Beach area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
Would anyone live in or near the vicinity of Virginia state let me know where I can get some white doves please? I can't find any pet store or breeder there?
Thank you
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I can only suggest you contact all the magic dealers in the states you mention. That is the only way I finally found my doves many years ago. The usually live over 20 years if you take care of them.

They don't sell them, but as most travel a lot to conventions all over the world, they meet many people. They should be able to give you a reference to a breeder.

You nest choice is to just go your pet stores, I see most are selling white doves, mainly for weddings, and such. They may not be the best, as it is usually best to get them young, so they relate to you.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you are planning on adding doves permanently to your act, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get them from a pet store. Most pet shops that carry birds will have them or can get them but they are often inbred and not taken care of properly health wise. You're just asking for trouble. Doves that are raised for weddings and such are not usually suitable for dove acts. They tend to be larger in size and are a little different than your ordinary white dove.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for doves in Virginia, Maryland , Virginia Beach area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL