The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultimate Nest of Wallets (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
I have been toying with getting the Nest of Wallets. I never imagined the effect to be strong on an audience, but reading other posts seems I may be mistaken. Apart from Einhorn's Super Soft Nest of Wallets, Saturn Magic also sells the Ultimate Nest of Wallets ( https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ic.html) which is comes with an extra cloth pouch and a price difference, but otherwise is the same kind of item. Would appreciate if anyone had the opportunity to own/use this item (or preferably both) and can tell me if it works well and how the material responds to the exigencies of the routine.
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Hi,

I have the original nest of wallets from Nick Einhorn and it's fantastic! handles superbly. My friend bought the Super Soft Nest of Wallets
and I did not like it. It was too soft....difficult to handle, fumbly etc...
If the Saturn wallets are like Nick Einhorns original ver that you'd be happy Smile
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Thanks for the tip! Smile
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I agree that the supersoft nest of wallets are much harder to handle and do not open smoothly. They are actually to soft therefore its extremely hard to open them. The original is the best. Sorry I can't answer about the ones Saturn is selling. The set I use most is a leather version by Trickmaster. They are a whosesale dealer in South Carolina. The only place I see them is Bob Solari magic for 29.99. The are as good in my opinion as the Einhorn wallets. Be careful as they come in both leather and vinyl. If you want to see the leather ones you can see them at this link. http://www.bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Nesting-Wallets-Leather Its the only place I see them listed. I don't think the first version of Einhorn's are available anymore.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Strange because Bob Solari is using Nick Einhorn’s trailer to demo these wallets.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Thanks guys. Yes Solari is using the Einhorn demo, probably more to show the effect than the wallets. Besides I found out he does do international orders.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I guess everyone is different because I much prefer the soft version of Einhorn's wallets.
I always felt (or wished) that that is how they should have been in the first place.
But to each their own.

The other thing you are getting with Nick's wallets is not only the wallets themselves but IMO their is tremendous value added with his explanations, routining, tips, and additional information.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Just to finish off my own post, I got the Ultimate Nest of Wallets and I think they are very good quality. It is probably possible to find softer wallets which would translate to slightly faster working, but these have a great feel to them, they really are like any leather wallet you'd expect and a quality you will enjoy using in any show. I'm sure they will break in further with each use but since I got it working first time, it is not such an issue. You also get a nice cloth pouch to go with it, which can be useful to do the trick even if you run out of pocket space, a matching purple ribbon to do the ring van8ish and finally the inside cloth is also a nice purple colour which as was said on the video, makes the borrowed gold or silver ring stand out and sparkle nicely.
PhaedrusUK
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of PhaedrusUK
Does anyone have any more recent experience with, or feedback on, Saturn Magic’s ‘Ultimate Nest of Wallets’? They are leather and go for around £40 so are a little cheaper than Nick Einhorn’s version.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultimate Nest of Wallets (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL