The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Need ideas for sven pad? (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Here is my latest idea - I call it COMBAT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ubj-g0l2rY
Ernst VCO
View Profile
New user
that has really been trying, but only has
52 Posts

Profile of Ernst VCO
Thank you for sharing, David. I love this. Sven Pads are a great tool for magicians and mentalists.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Just viewing the Sven website, will give you a ton of ideas of what you can do with it. I carry two with me to every gig, and they are in my pocket coming in and out at least 60 to 70 times per performance . I use them at Trade shows, and they are worn pretty well, yet still work perfect.
akashdeep617
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of akashdeep617
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2018, aheller5 wrote:
Hi guys bought sven pads and looking for ideas....thanks

Check Out Force-Sight by Colin Cloud
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Have a selection of GRAND PRIZES that the spec. has JUST WON! They could range from a new car to a bag of gold to a million dollars, etc. Make up a $1 prize and force that one. Use your favorite method to produce a dollar and give it out as a souvenir. For children, give out a bag of chocolate gold coins.

Optional- Make up some play money with your photo and business info on it in the likeness of a real note and give those away.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Quote:
On May 21, 2021, EZrhythm wrote:
Have a selection of GRAND PRIZES that the spec. has JUST WON! They could range from a new car to a bag of gold to a million dollars, etc. Make up a $1 prize and force that one. Use your favorite method to produce a dollar and give it out as a souvenir. For children, give out a bag of chocolate gold coins.

Optional- Make up some play money with your photo and business info on it in the likeness of a real note and give those away.

Buy a stack of 100's (the movie props) Hey! you won a 100 dollar bill! Smile
Not for everyone, works for my persona though Smile
MagicalScientist
View Profile
New user
Williamsburg, Virginia
27 Posts

Profile of MagicalScientist
New member here, and first post! I love EZrhythm's idea. As a variation, place a paper bag by the spectator's feet, telling them that it contains a gift to thank them for their assistance. Tell them that they will open the Book of Gifts to whichever page feels good to them, and inside the bag will appear the gift they select. Force "New Car" with the pad, and with a concerned look, a shrug of the shoulders and a "ok, here you go!" send them back to their seat with a round of applause and the bag, which you had prepared with a $1 Hot Wheels or Matchbox car inside.
CdnMagician
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of CdnMagician
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2020, DavidKenney wrote:
Here is my latest idea - I call it COMBAT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ubj-g0l2rY

I saw this idea from you when I first got my svenpad and worked on a slight tweak of it having five people come on stage and each selecting a number from 1 - 5 and using the grocery list idea as you desribed it. Each one was given a paper bag to hold and then from the svenpad "selected" a page and the item from their corresponding number. Once all five had selected they opened their paper bags and found their item in the bags (carton of milk, apple, pepsi, cake icing, ginger ale)

I just received my order for the stage size svenpads and are coming up with a new routine for them. But wanted to shout out to David for the amazing idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Need ideas for sven pad? (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL