The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Here's a new idea....I hope!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
How about a version of disembodied where after the torso vanishes, so does the legs and head only to have them appear in the back of the house???
Clayton Cavaness
View Profile
New user
Arkansas
56 Posts

Profile of Clayton Cavaness
Only the legs and head appear in the back of the house? hmmm
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Yes, it does sound a bit.... messy. Joe, do you mean that after the pieces disappear one at a time, the restored body is at the back of the theater? It might be hard to keep assistants the other way.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
Everyone's a "wise-guy"...Especially that Clayton dude!!!! Smile
Yes, the RESTORED body will appear, but as for assistants, I thought they were expendable!!! Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Not so sure about a restored body being that good an idea either. How about an entire restored and living person?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
To really answer Joe's question, yes it does sound like a good idea. You could do sort of a "teleportation" theme one piece at a time, only to reassemble (alive!) at the back of the theater.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Or use two boxes on stage as a teleportation showing each body part at a time

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Here's a new idea....I hope!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL