The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Using Lycra/spandex as load bag - books? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Bunkley
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bunkley
Jello,

Every project I attempt runs into unforseen glitches and I'd like to try and avoid as many as possible.

I'm making a large temple screen that needs to have the load bag a little more "form fitting" than a typical cloth bag to hold a specific load in place.

Does anyone know of (or can reccomend a book) that covers how best to attach the load bag, amount to use so that it is not too tight or too saggy.

What are the best type of lycras, spandexes or another fabric entirely . Are there "trade names" vs. generic names that I need to know when asking for this fabric?

Or other ways to make the load bag even less noticable. The load side is never seen.. .but when the panels are flat it will stick out the back covered mostly by the way I hold it near my body and another prop held to that side.

OK, that's it for today - ha!!!

If anyone already has experience with building a project like this and would like to use that experience to make another, I am open to quotes (I'm not much of a carpenter and my tools are rudimentary at best)

Thank you,
Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Using Lycra/spandex as load bag - books? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL