The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request for review of Loose ends DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
Anyone seen this DVD? http://www.zandermagic.com/looseends.html

I just read an effect of Johns and it was quite funny. I wonder if this routine is likewise.
cosermann
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of cosermann
There's a review over at magictalk.com.
http://www.magictalk.com/cgi-bin/reviews.cgi?read=654

Regards,
Regards,
Eric
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Christian, this is a great routine. While you are ordering this from John, get his "Precious Metal" as well. You'll "alter the molecular structure of a spoon". Great visual trick, and easy to do.
cosermann
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of cosermann
Just got this yesterday from John Zander via ebay. Yes it is a great routine. Something different and not too difficult (fairly easy actually, it's just a matter of getting the multiple phases of the routine down pat).

John is a good guy to deal with in my experience.

Also, there's a bonus card trick at the end of the video that has a lot of entertainment potential.

Regards,
Regards,
Eric
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
So you can get it via ebay? Sweet, because the online payment system that John uses on his website is broken.

Just got an email from John (what a polite gentleman he is). The payment system is back online, and you can order his products directly from zandermagic.com
cosermann
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of cosermann
Yes, John sells via eBay as zandermagic.
Shipping was very fast.

Regards,
Regards,
Eric
Jaymz023
View Profile
Veteran user
Midwest
356 Posts

Profile of Jaymz023
I looked up his previous auctins and saw the spoon/fork routine for $5! Whats even crazier is no one bidded on it! I iwsh I would have seen it! I think the name of the trick is Precious Metal.
Creator of "Re-Attached" an easy piece by piece Torn and Restored card routine.

http://www.lybrary.com/reattached-p-250.html
TheCaffeinator
View Profile
Regular user
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
126 Posts

Profile of TheCaffeinator
A good friend of mine does this routine as part of his act. Loose Ends is a wonderful routine that garners great reactions. Highly recommended!
Jaymz023
View Profile
Veteran user
Midwest
356 Posts

Profile of Jaymz023
I have this also-- Highly recommended!
Creator of "Re-Attached" an easy piece by piece Torn and Restored card routine.

http://www.lybrary.com/reattached-p-250.html
gentleman
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of gentleman
How amny good effects are on this dvd and how many are usable for walk around
ZanderMagic
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of ZanderMagic
Hi Gentleman,

This DVD has only the one routine on it. It is my stand up rope routine, but it also works for strolling. There is also a bonus card routine after the credits.

Thank you,
John
Thank you,
John
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I add my enthusiastic voice to those who are using the routine 'Loose Ends" I remember parts of the routine having their origins in George Sand's wonderful routine called Ropesational, but John has reworked it for maximum efffect! Added bonus is that you never need rope refills!
Go for it!
Looseends
View Profile
New user
Downey, CA
14 Posts

Profile of Looseends
Thank you all!

I greatly appreciate all of the kind words on the routine! Wow, so cool!

I had to step away from magic for a while, mostly because of an illness. But I've started to perform and lecture again. And it feels great!

The Loose Ends DVD has just had a rerelease and is available through most dealers. Hocus-Pocus, Penguin etc.

If anyone has any questions on the routine, please feel free to contact me at any time!

Thank you again everyone!
Thank you!
John Zander
johnzander.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request for review of Loose ends DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL