The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » England (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stevesmagic
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of stevesmagic
In general, the service you get when ordering items of any kind in this country is very poor. With one exception ..Magic Dealers.
I have never had such a good service, nothing seems to be too much trouble. I only wish other industries could emulate their service. Why is this ? The amount of competition isn't excessive. I can only guess that they too still have a passion for the goods they sell and are excited for the customer who is buying from them. It is a joy to order from the dealers and long may it continue. Recently ordered from an American dealer as they deliver to Europe, free of charge, their service seems to be comparable to those in England.
to the blue sky at the top of the hill...
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I would order more from English dealers if England was in the euro zone. It's just that Sterling is so strong,
I find the Dollar/euro very favourable.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
ac-magic
View Profile
Regular user
South East UK
149 Posts

Profile of ac-magic
I would suggest you buy from http://www.magictricks.co.uk

They are a great site, you get 10% off purchases if you open an account, they dispatch on the same day if you order before 4pm and it's instock, and that usually means that it's at your door the very next day.

Ali

P.S. The only downside is that next day delivery is what I've become used to, so ordering from other companies is a real dis-appointment. :'( lol
A Smile, mind reading, funny escape artist wanna-be
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » England (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL