The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Magic Posters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guitarfreak
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of guitarfreak
I want to find a great place to find some old magic posters any body have a recomedation?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Lee Jacobs or Norm Neilson. Between the two of them they pretty much have it all.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I might be wrong, but I think Lee Jacobs is no longer with us.

I would keep Swann Galleries auction in October in mind. Ebay has been very reasonable the last two years for magic posters.

Almost forgot. What king of posters are you looking for?
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
Martinka auctions are a great source too. I believe they have an auction coming up in March.
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
If you're looking for reproductions, the Magic Warehouse carries several nice ones at $20 apiece or less. See http://themagicwarehouse.com/posters.html

The Real McCoy will set you back considerably more! SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
CARNEGIE
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of CARNEGIE
The famous escape artist from the 70's-90's that you probably saw on TV like That's Incredible or Dick Clark LIVE, Steve Baker, also known as Mr. Escape is issueing a reproduction of one of his earliest posters. It's a big one too 24 x 45. He has it up on his website http://www.mrescape.com

And he says he will autograph it too.
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Magic Posters (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL