The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Inject by Greg Rostami Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Adeofspades
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Adeofspades
Inject is working really well with the original first gen pebble - just upgrade to the latest firmware
rmecsw
View Profile
New user
new york
49 Posts

Profile of rmecsw
Inject is an amazing effect, that is diabolical, both to the performer ( even after you know how its done!) and to the public.
In addition, its not one effect,but many,and the Houdini effect is nothing short of inexplicable and amazing.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you rmecsw so much for your kind words.

If you haven't seen it already, Inject is on sale for another 2 days for $49.99

I have also made a new demo video with 8 amazing effects:

Greg
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2016, Phil1111 wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2016, Sparda wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Phil1111 wrote:

Plus on Android you can always refund within 2 hours of purchase no questions asked in case you have major problems but like I said in the review, Greg was able to give fast and helpful support if needed.

Any emails I sent were never responded to. I really want to get Inject but I'm still nervous if I have technical issues I won't get any help...

I PM'd Greg on the Café and got a response in a day. I never tried to e-mail. I hope this helps

I've messaged greg here on the Café about another product of his but he takes a long time to reply. I want to buy inject but feel it may be hard to get any technical support if needed too.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Pauldela,

How can I help you?

Greg
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
HI all
Can someone just go to (google)on the phone and type anything in the search bar and well you know the rest .. looks fantasic if that can be done I'm onboard

thanking you
robbie
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
Robbie - not exactly.

BUT what you describe is what everyone will remember, trust me. With tricks like this, one of your goals is to de emphasize the searching part as much as possible. It's simply a way for the spectator to get some random image (or whatever) in their mind for a greater purpose.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi nrmind..
thanks for the reply.. can I DM you not for fishing just a question I don't want to see in the open if that's OK ?
Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
260 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
So Greg, do you have to have a smartphone AND a smartwatch for these effects?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Phil,

Sorry about the late response.

You don't have to have a smartphone AND a smartwatch.

Just a smartphone is fine.

With Inject 2.0, some of the most impressive effects that you'll perform will be WITHOUT your smartphone (your phone is dead)!?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Greg
conrad3000
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of conrad3000
I'm looking at this Vs. Telefoto. I would like to find effects that I could do with someone over the phone. Or via text. My understanding is I could do that with the Telefoto technique.

Could it also be performed, without the spectator in the room, using Inject 2?
- Ryan
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2018, conrad3000 wrote:
I'm looking at this Vs. Telefoto. I would like to find effects that I could do with someone over the phone. Or via text. My understanding is I could do that with the Telefoto technique.

Could it also be performed, without the spectator in the room, using Inject 2?

both Telefoto and inject can be done over the phone or text but without giving anything away video chat would be more practical for doing it long distance... inject has far more features than Telefoto.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Inject by Greg Rostami Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL