The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Deck of Shadows |Three-Ring Circus Spread (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
For those of you who use The Deck of Shadows (or any type of oracle cards) . . .

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! CHILDREN OF ALL AGES!WELCOME TO THE MOST ASTONISHING EXHIBITION THE HUMAN SPIRIT CAN EXPERIENCE! FROM THE MOMENT YOU BUY YOUR TICKET AND JOIN US TO THE TIME WHEN YOU LEAVE FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SPLENDID SATISFACTION, YOU WILL BE PART OF THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! NOW . . . STEP RIGHT UP . . .

http://scottgrossberg.wordpress.com/2013......-spread/

And here's a link to a collection of spreads and oracle suggestions from my blog:

http://scottgrossberg.wordpress.com/cate......shadows/

Nothing to buy. Nothing to sign up for. Just some "giving back" to the community. Enjoy! - Scott
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Very cool!

Thank you, Scott.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Thank you!
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
My pleasure, guys. There will be more coming.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thanks,Scott !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
You're welcome!
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I am very happy to resurrect this thread in the hope that it might motivate a few to do some custom aging and possibly buy the Deck of Shadows. I recently found Scott Grossberg's Deck of Shadows while researching how to age photo's and Tarot cards on the Café. I bought a Deck of Shadows from Scott because the price was right, I liked the look of the cards and it received very good reviews. I also bought a set of Distress ink and application pad from Amaz0n, grabbed some very fine grit sand paper and got to work. When I received the deck I loved the fact that the cards were so easy to use for a reading, they are intuitive, you really wont need any practice or memorization. This was my first try at aging anything and I had a lot of fun, I found Scott's video tutorial was very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wye0XjPiXB0

Enjoy!
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Wonder-FULL!!!!! Well done, Lo Pan. Well done. (If you need ideas for spreads/layouts with the cards, let me know.) Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
The Deck of shadows along with the Vitruvian Square (cloth) is a winning combination.

Ray
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
That casting cloth does look amazing - After finding how my Deck of Shadows helped my readings flow I would love to experiment with the cloth - Scott, if you get a chance, send me a PM if or when you get more in stock!

http://www.thinkingmagically.com/casting-cloth
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Oh, just found my shadows deck. Cloth is sold out. Maybe Scott can resurrect.

J
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Hopefully! I would definitely pick one up.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Great videos that describe each card and talk about how to use the dos. Thanks Scott, these videos help a lot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Deck of Shadows |Three-Ring Circus Spread (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL