The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » City Prediction by SOMA (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Can anyone help? Bought the app on January but don’t remember how to get instructions on it. Anyone help? Thanks!
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, MarkinMadison wrote:
Can anyone help? Bought the app on January but don’t remember how to get instructions on it. Anyone help? Thanks!

Swipe down on the home screen with three fingers.
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Eaden Marti wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, MarkinMadison wrote:

Swipe down on the home screen with three fingers.

Thank you!!!
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
I would love to hear people’s ideas and routines they use City Prediction for! Let’s start a creative conversation!
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Is spectator's phone must be IOS , or can be Android as well ?
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Hey guys ! for those who still own it know from the past if its possible..
I have an android as my everyday carry phone but I do have an iphone laying around ..
If this needs only setup for account or "site" used then I can buy it on my old iphone and keep him at the drawer..

Or do I must have the iphone with me for preperation work ?

in summary, do I need to buy the app only to set it for use later on, or do I need it with me for performance?
Because if I only need it for set up I can set it up with a different phone and still use my android!
Thanks for answering, looking forward to hear.
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, amirb401 wrote:
Hey guys ! for those who still own it know from the past if its possible..
I have an android as my everyday carry phone but I do have an iphone laying around ..
If this needs only setup for account or "site" used then I can buy it on my old iphone and keep him at the drawer..

Or do I must have the iphone with me for preperation work ?

in summary, do I need to buy the app only to set it for use later on, or do I need it with me for performance?
Because if I only need it for set up I can set it up with a different phone and still use my android!
Thanks for answering, looking forward to hear.

You need an iPhone with you to perform it, so I best if you regularly use an iPhone anyways!
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Anyone know how to re-login after being logged out of the app?
Rooster
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Anyone having or have had intermittent issues with his app?

The last couple of times I’ve performed this I’ve turned over the spectators phone to find....well not what should be there.
I performed this on my girlfriend when I first purchased it and it worked on her phone perfectly. Then after trying again yesterday (on her same phone) it didn’t work.

I’ve emailed the developer so will wait and see what they say, but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. Massively annoying as when it works it’s killer!
Rooster
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2018, Rooster wrote:

The last couple of times I’ve performed this I’ve turned over the spectators phone to find....well not what should be there.
I performed this on my girlfriend when I first purchased it and it worked on her phone perfectly. Then after trying again yesterday (on her same phone) it didn’t work.

I’ve emailed the developer so will wait and see what they say, but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. Massively annoying as when it works it’s killer!

UPDATE:

Having heard back from Peter it turns out there was a slight issue with the app. He was kind enough to send me an updated tester version, which I was able to do some tests on and thankfully this has now sorted the issue with the main app!

Very quick and brilliant customer service from the developer, which can’t be said for a few apps these days.
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
Quote:

UPDATE:

Having heard back from Peter it turns out there was a slight issue with the app. He was kind enough to send me an updated tester version, which I was able to do some tests on and thankfully this has now sorted the issue with the main app!

Very quick and brilliant customer service from the developer, which can’t be said for a few apps these days.

So will this be an update that is released to the AppStore soon, do you know?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I love this app. I had left it on my phone but haven’t performed it in a while. I went back to revisit the effect and sadly, the url doesn’t work anymore. I don't see an update in the App Store and have had no luck hearing back from peter. Do I need to delete the app and then download it again? Or is anyone else having the same issue I am? I’m sure there’s something I missed and hopefully it gets fixed.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Smile

it’s working for me
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I figured it out. Had to play around with for a while and then it just started working again. Super strong reactions this has gotten.
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
317 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Anyone having issues getting the home screen to swipe down so you can use the app? I have tried restarting my phone and I still cannot swipe down for the app to open...?
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
317 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Turning my screen sideways then swiping seems to work. Oddly I don't recall having to do that in the distant past...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » City Prediction by SOMA (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL