The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Our Newest Tenyo Elite Item (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I have the effect but need the instructions, it's called Fade Away Card same principle as the blue crystal. If anyone could help me out here I would appreciate it .

Thank you,
Jake Sr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Any updates on the second run of Ultra Tube? Smile .
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Any info?
Robert Houdin 78
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Robert Houdin 78
Was there the same kinds of manufacturing issues with Ultra tube Elite than Match sticks?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hi Robert,

With match sticks, we had some minor defects. A couple of units sent out had a wrong number engraved on a stick, which is bound to happen when you are making 800 sticks by hand. The other complaint we had on a couple of units was that a stick or two didn't match the others in the set quite as well. These sticks are made of wood, and obviously no one piece of wood are exactly the same (specifically in regards to grain lines). We thought we did a great job of grouping the sets so all the sticks would match very close, and close enough a spectator would never notice the difference. But a couple of sets had a stick that didn't quite match the others in the set, and we quickly replaced or rectified any customer issues we had with Match Sticks.

The Ultra tube does not use numbers or sticks so no there were no number defects or grain matching issues with Ultra tube, as neither of those applied. We did not have any complaints on our first run of Ultra tube that I can recall, except for one customer who didn't bother to read the instructions and tried to fit the die into the secret compartment from outside the tube, lol (sorry but that was funny). Obviously this was user error.

that'scool, we are aiming to start taking the orders for the second run of ultra tubes in early to mid January. They will be shipping soon after that.

Thanks,

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Robert Houdin 78
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Robert Houdin 78
Thanks Peter!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Our Newest Tenyo Elite Item (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL