The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Thinking of subscribing (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Hi

Do they have a recent - ish issue [don't care if it's a year old] up anywhere - to see what the magzine is like?

As it would be on my xmas list

Do they review products - and do they give bad reviews - as if it's only positive reviews, I tend to be put off

I think I WPR has more weight on things it raves as they also give bad reviews out

Be physical copies - internation [UK] - if anyone can point me in a direction to 'sample' the magazine as it is now - that would be awesome

Thanks for any help
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
WA
223 Posts

Profile of Orlan
Vanishing Inc has a UK shipping center, you can buy single issues from them.
I do recommend subscribing, you also get online digital access to all the back issues.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Yes, you get online access to all 79 years of back issues going back to 1936, and in the first quarter of 2017 you will also receive online access to all 301 issues of MAGIC magazine.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2016, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Yes, you get online access to all 79 years of back issues going back to 1936, and in the first quarter of 2017 you will also receive online access to all 301 issues of MAGIC magazine.

You just got my attention.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Mindipulator
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
109 Posts

Profile of Mindipulator
Although I enjoy reading the current issues it is the back catalogue that I find most interesting and useful.
Decades of magic history, theory and techniques for just a few bucks.
It has given me hours of enjoyable and informative reading and is sure to provide many more.
Because of the volume of information I consider this one of my best magical investments.

Dale
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Thinking of subscribing (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL