The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Magic Variety Pack - Paul A. Lelekis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
Magic Variety Pack
Paul A. Lelekis

This is Paul Lelekis' latest ebook on Lybrary.com.. I think the total of his purely magical ebooks is now almost 40. "Magic Variety Pack" is a complete compilation of effects, ranging from card effects to coin effects to visual magic with scarfs and wine bottles. Plus, Paul now includes detailed tips and performance info for those who want to 'up' their performance level. (The descriptions in parenthesis are directly from Paul's page.)

"Professional Tips - Make the spectators a part of your magical universe!"
Paul enjoys making the reader more than privy to his secrets. He enjoys explaining both How and Why something works. He also enjoys sharing inside tips that eventually separate the professional from the amateur.

"E-Z Cards Across - A great effect for from close up to stage!"
The 'Card Across' is a classic of magic, having been performed by Leipzig, Al Baker, John Carney.. and everyone in between. Unfortunately, the standard version includes more than one palm, which is NOT a popular move with the average magician. Paul has created a method which cuts out all but one simple palm, well covered and easy for everyone. This is definitely one of the highlights of Magic Variety Pack..

"Close Up Color Changing Silk - A great classic of magic brought full-scale to the close-up scene" I saw Jeff McBride mesmerize a room full of magicians with a color changing silk very similar to Paul's. I learned an important lesson - if you can make it easy enough and visual enough - you can fool not only an audience, but a room full of pros. Perfect for walk-around.

"Accurate Prediction ( 2 Methods) - 2 great methods for an ESP miracle!" The magician writes a prediction on a card. A Spectator selects any card from a shuffled deck. In two methods almost too simple to comprehend.. they both match. Try this one on one of your magician buddies and watch his reactions...

"Two Coins - A two coin routine that will dazzle everyone…with a BIG surprise! Learn some really cool sleights." This one comes with two videos from Paul to make the 'sleight' part painless. I love the surprise ending.. and your audience will too.. In my opinion.. the standout effect.

"E-Z Torn & Restored Card - This is an easy to do torn & restored card." Why complicate life? Paul's handling is super easy and can be mastered in minutes. You'll not believe how simple a torn & restored card trick can be until you try it. Afterwards, you'll wonder why you spend so much money and time learning other methods. Easily worth the price of the ebook..

"Wine Bottle Production - Take out a large foulard, show it both sides and instantly produce a wine bottle!" It's amazing what a small 'utility' can accomplish. I've never performed an effect with a wine bottle, but I will after reading Paul's handling... And all that's required is something everyone has plenty of on-hand.

"A Comedy Card Reversal - You are going to LOVE this amazing effect." A selected card is placed outjogged in a deck. The magi announces he is going to reverse the selection in the deck. Instead, the entire deck, except for the outjogged card, reverses... You can do this..

"Deluded Dunbury - Paul’s easy-to-do version of a Charlie Miller creation.." Can you say 'double'? A simple and quick effect where you read your spectator perfectly.

An Updated Marlo Miracle - Paul’s version of a Marlo underground miracle! This is a lesson in performance!" Created by Marlo and perfected by Michael Skinner and Paul, this tutorial on the Biddle Switch includes all the subtle moves and handling. Paul details the possibilities with the Biddle Switch and the Biddle Steal. I particularly liked adding Harry Lorayne's HALO Cut on a off-beat moment to increase the miracle factor..

Quickies - Twelve more quick tricks to dazzle your spectators.Included are pages of performance advice for all levels of entertainment!" Can you say "Top Change"? In depth considerations of the possible uses of a top change and the best ways to perform it. This is a powerful weapon to add to your arsenal. Also, turnovers, changes, switches and other revelations are explored in a straightforward and intelligent manner for the average joe..

The most difficult? An Updated Marlo Miracle and the Two Coins.. as I'm not a very good coin guy. The most simple? A Comedy Card Reversal and E Z Torn & Restored. Approximately half of Paul's effects are for the beginner-intermediate level performer and the other half I would say are more the intermediate level, as the sleights WILL require a level of skill and/or practice.. or both.

This ebook is available at Lybrary.com for $10.00 . You absolutely can't find more for your money. All of Paul's ebooks are a thorough study in magic and magicianship. Written in an easy manner, making it understandable for all of us, I recommend you check out MAGIC VARIETY PACK..
http://www.lybrary.com/magic-variety-pack-p-893124.html ( 45 pages )
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Magic Variety Pack - Paul A. Lelekis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL