The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Review: Erdnase X Madison - Daniel Madison - Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjX5QXF3nEg

The set includes 2 decks, the expert at the card table revised book and a collectors box. The cards feel good and the videos are what I have come to expect from Ellusionist & Madison. In Erdnase by Madison, Daniel M has created a pure and clean mastery course for anyone who wants a real and honest tutorial in the work of card cheating. The time he spent on technique and theory is abundant and concise.

The cards are simplistic and on crushed stock, typical Madison courts with no bells, frills or extras

Product listing: http://www.ellusionist.com/review/product/list/id/2258/
jackbr
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of jackbr
Hello David, how do you do ?

I would like to buy only the downloads. Do I receive the Expert At The Card Table with the Madison annotations in a pdf format for example when I buy the downloads only ? Do you have it ? Does it really worths ? Or only the videos are enough ?

Thanks in advance,

Jack
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
The videos are enough = the pdf is really kind of a throw away item. It's super small text and I don't think the "notes" are that interesting. You can only get the pdf if you buy the entire bundle anyway. The videos are MORE than enough. Watch my video review above, I explain exactly what you get
jackbr
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of jackbr
I already have seen this video this morning Smile ! Thanks anyway Smile !!!
RowB
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of RowB
Thanks for the review!
dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Hillsboro, OR
91 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
Hi David, any idea when the videos will be available for purchase/download again? Can they be obtain anywhere else other than from Illusionist?
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I heard "never" but it's ellusionist, so who knows
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Review: Erdnase X Madison - Daniel Madison - Ellusionist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL