The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Conscious Magic Trilogy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Murphy's Magic gave me some information to share with you about the latest release from Ran Pink and Andrew Gerard.

Conscious Magic Trilogy is a collection of over 4 hours of workable, real world material. Including theory and detailed explanation, the trilogy covers both magic and mentalism.

See what others are saying about it:

"Ran and Andrew share some serious secrets to performing real world material. This is my kind of magic!" - Dynamo

"Not only are the effects strong, but I especially love the dialogue between these two. And, the insights and subtleties they give away are priceless." - Haim Goldenberg

"First off, the material Andrew and Ran perform and teach is *** strong! But if there's one lesson you can and should learn while watching them, it's how they take these pieces to make a connection with the people. This is powerful stuff and the true secret of intimate theatre." - John Carey

Also available individually, Conscious Magic Episode 3.

Get the entire set now at your favorite Murphy's Magic retailer including:

MagicTrickStore.com

MJM Magic

Alakazam Magic

Grand Illusions

Magicorum

Hocus Pocus

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Conscious Magic Trilogy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL